DIGISOL Certified Cabling Installer (DCCI)
DIGISOL Certified Cabling Installer (DCCI) program is an extensive program under DIGISOL Institute of Technical Training (DITT) on structured cabling domain. This paid program benefits are as listed below
1. Provides hands-on experience on DIGISOL cabling products
2. Gain in-depth knowledge on the technical aspect of the subject.
3. Understand the upcoming market trends in Structured Cabling.
4. Training to design and install Structured Cabling products along with their post-implementation tests. Certification Validity : Two Years
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 day
- Language English
- Students 15
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
CURRICULUM - DIGISOL Certified Cabling Installer (DCCI)
• Introduction to Structured Cabling System • Why Structured Cabling? • Evolution of Structured Cabling. Structured Cabling Topology. • SCS Standards. • Categories of Copper Cables. Test Parameters Definition. • Field Testing Requirements. • Installation Requirements. Requirements for Site Certification. HANDS ON – Termination And also test will be held offline while DCCI training.